Mr. Ferguson is a Client Services Executive at MedMatica and holds over 30 years of experience in the healthcare business, clinical operations, information systems, and performance improvement experience. He is a proven leader in strategic planning, process improvement, information technology implementation, large‑scale project management, and sales/marketing in the consulting services environment.
Mr. Ferguson is a proven consulting services practice leader with thorough knowledge of the healthcare provider industry, including business and clinical operations, strategic planning, and implementation of industry-specific information technology (IT). Mr. Ferguson has participated in numerous Board retreats and has extensive healthcare executive relationships.
He possesses experience managing multi-phased and multidisciplinary programs. Mr. Ferguson is proficient in consulting services business development, project scoping, staffing, scheduling, monitoring, and matching deliverables to requirements.
Demonstrated skills in systems strategic planning, design, implementation, and operations enablement through the application of technological solutions for process improvement:
- Led numerous large software implementations (Epic, Cerner, McKesson, Siemens, and Meditech)
- Outsourced systems and business operations
- Experienced with mainframe, client/server, cloud, and internet/intranet/web-based applications
- Experiences in strategic planning, systems planning/implementation for providers, physicians, and payors
- Experiences in implementation/Process Improvement methodologies and project management