MedMatica’s Epic services are developed from our deep understanding of the Epic organization and its modules. Our services are delivered by respected advisors and certified consultants with experience in both Foundation and Community Connect systems and the entire line of Epic modules.
Our team represents a variety of backgrounds and expertise to meet each client’s situation. The strength of MedMatica lies in the areas of:
- Epic Project Management Professionals who lead HIT projects, manage Epic’s project methodology (MethodM/Portal), or develop a PMO footprint.
- Implementation, Optimization and Support Analysts with hands-on Epic experiences adept at delivering solutions to achieve your goals and objectives. Our Analysts have experience in knowing best practices and understanding the end-user’s roles.
- Process Engineering Consultants help guide and optimize clinical, financial and business workflows that leverage Epic’s system functionality and capabilities.
- Data Management Professionals reveal intelligence that is used to guide clients on technical and operations improvements.
- Education and Training Instructors execute a proven methodology that facilitates end-user adoption and satisfaction.
- EMR Consolidation Advisors provide hands-on experience and knowledge to strategize and plan EMR Consolidation initiatives.
Please contact us to learn more.