Our Cerner practice is built on a deep understanding of the Cerner organization and its products. Our services are delivered by respected advisors and seasoned consultants for the entire line of Cerner products, including INVISION, Soarian, and Millennium.
MedMatica's end-to-end Cerner Services is designed to maximize your investment in healthcare clinical, technical, and business operations sectors. Technology should enable your users to meet and exceed goals. The proper implementation and optimization of workflows and work-queues within the Cerner environment is the critical path to success. Our team represents a variety of backgrounds and expertise to meet each client’s situation. The strength of MedMatica lies in the areas of:
- Cerner Project Management Professionals lead pre-implementation planning and PMO as well as specific application workgroups during the implementation: clinical, financial, and technical. MedMatica utilizes Cerner’s project methodology (MethodM/Portal) or your methodology of choice.
- Implementation, Optimization, and Support Analysts guide and optimize clinical, financial, and business workflows leveraging Cerner’s system functionality and capabilities enabling efficient end-user and patient care processes.
- Cerner Upgrade Services assist with software upgrades, application testing procedures, and interface development to improve quality, user satisfaction and reduce upgrade costs.
- Education and Training Instructors facilitate end-user adoption and satisfaction including content development, one-on-one, and classroom training, readiness assessments, and at-the-elbow services
- EMR Consolidation Advisors strategize and plan EMR Consolidation initiatives.
Please contact us to learn more.