Our Cerner practice is built on a deep understanding of the Cerner organization and its products. Our services are delivered by respected advisors and seasoned consultants for the entire line of Cerner products, including INVISION, Soarian and Millennium.
Our team represents a variety of backgrounds and expertise to meet each client’s situation. The strength of MedMatica lies in the areas of:
- Cerner Project Management Professionals with experience leading the continuum of small individual projects through large multi-entity programs, this team excels at utilizing Cerner’s project methodology (MethodM/Portal), or developing a custom PMO footprint.
- Implementation, Optimization and Support Analysts with direct Cerner experiences skilled at delivering solutions to a broad range of customers, our team works with you to achieve your goals and objectives. Our Analysts come prepared to share and analyze build options with both IT and operations to allow the Cerner solution to enable efficient end-user and patient care processes.
- Process Engineering Consultants help guide and optimize clinical, financial and business workflows that leverage Cerner’s system functionality and capabilities. Our Analysts come prepared to share the best solutions to enable efficient end-user and patient care processes.
- Data Management Professionals skilled at presenting your data in a manner that is understandable and can be used to guide technical and operations improvements.
- Education and Training Instructors execute our proven methodology that facilitates end-user adoption and satisfaction. Our team prepares readiness assessments and at-the-elbow pre go-live evaluation so you know where to staff your team for a smooth activation.
- EMR Consolidation Advisors provide practical experience and knowledge to help you to strategize and plan EMR Consolidation initiatives.
Please contact us to learn more.