We begin 2019 fresh off of a very successful year for MedMatica, our clients, and employees. With the new year in full swing, I want to take a moment to look back on 2018. Most importantly, on behalf of the entire Management Team, I want to personally thank all of you who contributed so much to our company and the clients we serve. Some highlights of 2018 included:
- Several Epic Training engagements which led to successful go-lives and high levels of user satisfaction and adoption
- Epic Implementation support for a number of clients implementing clinical and financial applications across their health systems
- Provided Application Management Services in support of legacy applications as these clients transitioned to Epic
- Cerner implementation support of both clinical and financial applications
- Technology and infrastructure support for several Physician organizations
- Advisory services which assisted clients with system selection and planning
- Siemens Soarian Revenue Cycle implementation services
My hope for 2019 is to continue to have great consultants serving our clients with high quality services, that result in real value. Furthermore, I wish for all of you to stay healthy and achieve the level of work-life balance you all seek.
Happy Belated New Year to everyone!
– Jerry Howell, CEO, MedMatica Consulting Associates