As the new year starts feeling less “new”, I thought I’d take a moment to reflect on 2019. On behalf of myself and the entire Leadership team at MedMatica Consulting Associates, we want to thank all of you for the excellent work you did this year and commend your talents, dedication, and expertise. You contributed significantly to the growth and sustainability of our company and the clients we serve.
In 2019 we made several important strides to grow our business and MedMatica as a whole. Our accomplishments include, but are not limited to:
- – Hiring full-time Directors to focus on, and enhance, our Epic and Revenue Cycle Practices
- – Expanding our footprint in client services across the US, with the addition of new Client Services Executives in the Midwest and Southwest
- – Rebranding and improving our website and Talent Management processes
- – Offering all of our W2 employees healthcare benefits
- – Participating in numerous regional and national Healthcare industry conferences and organizations
We are proud of our consultants and the great work you have done for our clients. Last year, we provided services to almost 30 clients! Our engagements included IT Leadership, Project Management, Operational Consulting, and Implementation/Support of numerous applications and technologies in a variety of settings.
During the dawn of this new decade, we will continue to hire great consultants to serve leading healthcare clients, with high quality services that produces real value.
From my desk to yours, have a happy and healthy 2020 and we look forward to another great year in 2020.